Are you looking for the best curling brush to use on your hair? Well, there are many factors you need to take into consideration before making your purchase. Not all curling brushes offer the same features, and some may work with better hair texture or thickness.
There are various types of curling brushes on the market. Some simply just have the curl brush ability, while others combine hot air with the curling brush. These types of curling brushes are known as a hot air brush. There are vents in the brushed barrel that the hot air comes through. So, a hot brush actually acts as a blow dryer and a curling brush.
You will have the ability to adjust both the speed and the temperature. Hot brushes are beneficial if wanting to dry your hair, while forming a hairstyle with the curl brush. These types of curl brushes are becoming increasingly popular, because of their dual functionality.
If you are looking for the best curling brush or hot air brush, you can find a large selection on Amazon. This review will cover both, so you can make the decision of which curling brush suits your needs.
Table of Content
|Conair Instant Heat Hot Curl Brush; 1 1/4-inch||110-240 volts||1-1/4 inch||$$||4.1|
|Vidal Sasson VS433C Tangle-Free Hot Air Brush Styler and Dryer||Not listed||1 inch||$$||4.0|
|Calista Tools Perfecter Fusion Hair Styler Hot Air Brush Plus Bonuses||Not listed||Not listed||$$$||3.9|
|Infiniti Pro by Conair Spin Air Rotating Styler / Hot Air Brush||Not listed||2 inch||$$||3.7|
|Revlon Perfect Heat 2" Tourmaline Ceramic Hot Air Spin Brush RVHA6011||110 volts||2 inch||$$$||3.7|
|BaBylissPRO Nano Titanium Rotating Hot Air Brush, 2 Inch||Not listed||2 inch||$$$||3.6|
|Helen of Troy 1579 Tangle Free Hot Air Brush||Not listed||3/4 inch||$$||4.0|
|BERTA Professional Hair Curling Iron Negative Ionic Hair Curler Brush Ceramic Hot Brush||100-120 volts||Not listed||$$||4.1|
|PHOEBE Curling Iron Brush||110-240 volts||1 inch||$$$||4.4|
|John Frieda Hot Air Brush||Not listed||1-1/2 inch||$$||4.0|
Conair has been making hair products for many years. Their Hot Stick Curling brush is among the best curling brushes on the market. The barrel is 1 ¼ inches thick, and contains 25 different heat settings. This means it caters to all hair types, and is ideal for any style you are looking to create. This curling brush heats up within 60 seconds, which will allow you to get out the door quickly while still looking great.
The bristles on the curling brush are ball-tipped, which provides greater lift without the tangles. The Hot Stick Curling Brush has dual voltage, allowing you to take it with you where ever you go. Conair added an automatic shut off feature, which turns the brush off after it has been on too long. It also has a Turbo Boost setting, allowing you to use more heat with the touch of a button.
Nothing is worse than getting your hair tangled in your curling brush. Vidal Sasson designed a Tangle Free Hot Air Brush, that ensures your hair will glide through the bristles of the brush with ease. This 1 inch curling brush has soft bristles, which are designed to give a gentle grip while providing extreme body and volume to your hair and hence its the best curling brush.
This hot air brush contains 2 different heat settings, and 2 speed settings. Allowing you to complete any hair style that you desire. The high setting is great for hair that is hard to curl, while the low setting is ideal for thin hair. Vidal Sasson also included a cool tip feature, which allows you to complete styles with ease.
Fusion Styler by Perfecter is designed to add volume to your hair without the frizz. It works with all types, textures and lengths of hair. This curling brush can create a number of styles, including sleek straight and bouncy curls. This is the best curling brush for thinning hair issues. The Fusion Styler is known to add extra volume to your hair without damaging it.
Bristles are strategically placed, and have soft tips to help avoid tangling and burning. This heated brush will gently glide through your hair without adding static or frizz. Contains dual heaters, which means it warms up in seconds. Heats evenly across the brush, which will ensure you get the style that you desire. Equipped with a pilot light that indicates desired temperature, and has an automatic shut off. The Fusion Styler Round Curling Brush has two heat settings, including high (392 degrees) and low (356 degrees).
Infiniti Pro by Conair is an all in one styling tool. This curling brush rotates and drys, which will allow you to style your hair as you go. The brush can be used with or without the spin rotation feature. The drying feature will allow each strand of hair to be dried while receiving an outstanding volume. Heat temperatures are high, but remain delicate on your hair.
The Infiniti Pro contains ion technology, which will leave your hair feeling silky smooth. This is the best curling brush for ion technology, as it releases 100 times more ions than what is created from natural sources. Protecting your hair by sealing in moisture, which will result in healthy undamaged hair. The design is lightweight, and easy to maneuver in all angles. The Infiniti Pro has 3 temperature settings, and 2 speed settings. Low heat and speed is ideal for fine hair, while high heat and speed is good for long or thick hair.
Revlon uses Tourmaline Ceramic to construct their Hot Air Spin Brush. This material allows moisture to be locked into the hair, which saves it from being damaged. The barrel rotates and is 2 inches long, which makes it great for all sizes of hair. The rotation function will allow you to add volume while styling or drying your hair.
The Perfect Heat Curling Brush has a cold button, which will help cool down areas that have been exposed to too much heat. The bristles are tangle free, and there are two temperature settings. Everything you need to style your hair efficiently can be found in the Revlon Perfect Heat Hot Air Spin Brush. With the multi-directional buttons, this curling brush can be used with either hand.
Nano Titanium Hot Air Brush by BabylissPro provides styling all in one tool. The anti-static brush has the ability to blow hair dry, as you style it. This helps bring more volume to your hair, as well as leaving it looking healthy. The Hot Air Brush releases ions, and this helps trap moisture in your hair.
The barrel of the brush rotates in multiple directions, which helps you get the style you desire. This curling brush has both forward and reverse controls. Highly adaptable and functional for what ever your needs may be. There are 3 temperature settings, which will cater to all hair types.
Want the beauty of a goddess? The Tangle Free Hot Air Brush by Helen of Troy is well equipped to do just that. This professional curling brush has the ability to dry your hair, as you are styling it. The barrel of the brush is ¾ of an inch, and is both removable and vented.
There are dual heat settings, which works with all types of hair. Designed to minimize tangling, and enhance the comfort of reaching your desired hairstyle. There are soft texture grips, which helps avoid unwanted burns. The cord is 8 foot long and swivels.
There are so many features to consider when looking for the best curling brush. You want to ensure that the brush suits your needs, and works with your hair type. A curling brush can help you easily obtain any hair style you desire. Since there are so many brands and options on the market it is hard to know which is the best.
Here are some of the features you want to look for when deciding on the best curling brush for you.
- Barrel – This is the part of the brush that will supply the heat, and is largely responsible for the way your style will turn out. You will want to ensure that the curling brush has a high quality barrel. Aluminum or ceramic barrels make the best curling brush. Both materials have the ability to distribute heat evenly. Having a removable barrel is another feature you may look for, because it makes it easy to store the brush.
- Heat Transfer – Look for features that enhance heat distribution. This will help ensure curling is reached without harming your hair. Check the temperature settings, and other heat technologies the curling brush offers. You want to ensure you get the best results possible.
- Easy Grip – This feature just makes it more comfortable to hold and maneuver the brush. You want to have total control over your brush, as this will affect the way your style turns out. Go with a curling brush that makes styling easy.
- Cord – You want to be able to reach all areas of your hair. Look for a long tangle free cord. They will offer a swivel action that will not allow the cord to get tangled. The desired length is eight feet, but some brushes will offer nine feet.
- Bristles – The bristles should be top quality, as the heat will transfer through them from your hair and the barrel. Look for bristles that are constructed with nylon, or similar material. These types of bristles will not be damaged by heat. Soft bristles will glide through your hair with ease, and allow less tangling.
- Length Of Bristles – The size of curl will depend on the length of the bristles and the width of the barrel. Choosing a curling brush that offers numerous sizes will give you more styling options.
- Temperature Control – It’s all about heat, and your style will depend on the type of heat you supply it. You want a brush that has both high and low settings, as this will help you reach a range of hairstyles.
- Warranty – With anything, you want a product that is backed by the company who made it. This is a true sign of quality, and will be in your favor if you need a replacement brush in the future.